Biztech2.com Business Transformation Forum: Leveraging Smarter Services Powered By IBM
Taj Krishna, The Golden Room, Hyderabad. | 15th May, 2013
As 'Do More with Less' continues to be the reigning business mantra at cost-conscious businesses, Information technology (IT) departments continue to be asked to take on more functions with limited resources and expertise. While CEOs will approve budgets for analytics and other business-focused IT spends, Pressure on infrastructure will continue as companies are forced to cut costs in response to the economic environment. An increasing regulatory burden, in which IT is expected to take a major role, will place further demands on strained budgets.
From a macro-economic perspective, there is a need for accelerating the drive to business transformation. With the need to transform their business models in order to ensure their ability to compete globally, drive innovation, ensure lowest costs and penetrate new markets—to name a few leading issues—companies are increasingly looking to transform their IT and business processes to meet these market demands.
As a CIO there are a few questions you have to get the right answers for:
• How do you easily and flexibly drive growth while managing risk?
• How do you keep up with day-to-day IT infrastructure challenges and do so with no more money than you are spending today, while getting more productivity out of your people?
• How can you leverage the latest technology trends like Cloud Computing and mobility in a manner that is cost-effective, reduces risk and drives business innovation and transformation?
• How can you align IT to support innovation and growth goals—putting the right focus on supporting the future needs of the business?
• How can you improve service levels—aligning with customer expectations of responsiveness and total IT availability?
• How can you foresee and gain timely access to new technology skills—addressing the challenge of finding the skilled personnel to make it possible to exploit IT innovations that can help the business?
At the Biztech2.com Business Transformation Forum: Leveraging Smarter Services, powered by IBM, we will focus on how you as a CIO can effectively move past today’s challenges to seize tomorrow’s opportunities. We will discuss how you can take a stronger leadership role in the face of the current complexities and challenges—while also laying a foundation for what is needed ahead--in terms of meeting higher service expectations, rising cost pressures and new risks and threats while embracing breakthrough productivity, accelerated value creation and increased velocity.
We will look closely at strategies that align with existing realities, and which help you cope with the current Indian business environment in a way that begins to solve the above challenges and lay a foundation for future growth.
Come join us to find out how you can deliver improved operational efficiency and responsiveness, optimised IT and business processes, improved access to desired services and capabilities, improved cost control and predictability, freedom from technological obsolescence and skills shortages, greater infrastructure flexibility, and increased competitiveness.
And for the first time in India, we will tell you about a transformative new solution that can increase your enterprise's agility with new mobile apps and multichannel Web experiences connected to back-end systems and applications, with accelerated application delivery and support for native and offline apps.
RSVP: Kritika.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No: 4348 4437
|Date:||15th May, 2013|
|Time:||06:30 pm onwards|
|Address:||Taj Krishna, The Golden Room, Hyderabad.|
|6:30 pm||Registration & Welcome Reception|
|7:00 pm||Welcome & Introduction by Biztech2.com|
|7:10 pm||IBM Presentation / Analyst Presentation|
|7:40 pm||IBM Presentation towards a Smarter Infrastructure|
|8:00 pm||Interactive Panel Discussion|
|8:40 pm||Networking Cocktail and Dinner|
UPCOMING EVENTSNo Upcoming Events