Forrester's Summit for CIOs: Mumbai 2013
Now is the time for CIOs in India to lead their organizations in developing efficient and resilient business capabilities. Acquiring the right technologies is no longer enough. Today's CIOs need to align their IT departments with strategic initiative
The Westin Mumbai Garden City | 3rd September, 2013
Mastering Tomorrow's Business Outcomes
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
At this Summit, CIOs will learn how to:
- Develop outcome-based organization design and innovation capabilities.
- Implement strategic solutions that drive performance improvement and business value.
- Harness emerging social, mobile, and cloud technologies to reinforce outcome-based culture and processes.
- Build an end-to-end shared business services model that focuses on taking the journey from problem or opportunity to outcome.
- Accelerate your success. Through keynote and track sessions led by Forrester analysts, we deliver thought leadership and practical advice designed for your role that you can apply to your business challenges the day you return to the office.
- Learn from your peers and other experts in the field. Industry speakers, who are dealing with the same challenges as you, will share their success stories and respond to your questions.
- Engage with Forrester analysts. Speak with Forrester analysts to work through how to apply what you are learning at the Summit when you are back at your company.
- Connect with peers. During discussions and roundtables or over a drink, share and gain knowledge and new perspectives from a network of peers facing similar challenges.
- Get an exclusive first look at new research and survey data. Be the first to hear about Forrester’s latest big ideas and survey results.
|Date:||3rd September, 2013|
|Time:||09:00 am onwards|
|Address:||The Westin Mumbai Garden City|
|09:00 AM||Registration and Refreshments|
|10:00 AM||Mastering Tomorrow's Business Outcomes: Opening Remarks|
|10:15 AM||Transforming BT Into Business-As-A-Service|
|10:45 AM||DNA Of The CIO|
|11:15 AM||Morning Networking Break|
|11:45 AM||Platinum Sponsor Keynote|
|12:15 PM||A Practical Guide To BT In 2020|
|12:45 PM||Networking Lunch, Coffee, And Dessert|
|01: 45 PM||Guest Executive Forums|
|02:15 PM||Industry Keynote|
|02:45 PM||Winning The Customer Experience Game|
|03:15 PM||Afternoon Networking Break|
|03:45 PM||Guest Executive Forums|
|04:15 PM||Industry Keynote|
|04:45 PM||Panel Session: Make Innovation A Business Technology Competency|
|05:15 PM||Forrester Closing Remarks|
|05:25 PM||Networking Drinks Reception|
UPCOMING EVENTSNo Upcoming Events